Archaeology T-Shirt with Archaeology having a Greek root from Archaeologia (Αρχαιολογία)
The Archaeology T-Shirt
Greek word from "Archaeo + Logos" (Αρχαίο+λογος): Ancient, Beginning + Word, Expression, Reason.
Describes the study of the past.
Archaeology T-Shirt Specs
This T-Shirt was ethically made with respect to people and the planet.
It has the precious G.O.T.S. label:
No pesticides, insecticides or GMOs used, Ecological dyeing, decent working conditions and wages for farmers and workers
- Available from XS to 2XL, Medium fit, Modern, tubular cut.
- 100% Eco-certified water-based inks (from OEKO-TEX®'s ECO PASSPORT)
- 100% organic ring-spun combed cotton (Stanley/Stella).
- Single Jersey, 150 g/m2. Top quality product.
- Cold machine wash (max 30 ° or 90 ° F). Wash similar colors together, no ironing on print, wash and iron inside out.
- 30-day return policy.
- Tracked shipping.
Click here for easy instructions about sizes