SHIPPING INCLUDED - trackable, ECO packaging
Story of the design
Many believe the phrase "First do no harm" (Latin: Primum non nocere) is a part of the original Hippocratic oath. This is not exactly correct, the exact phrase does not appear in the AD 245 version of the oath. But the meaning is there: "I will abstain from all intentional wrong-doing and harm".
The quote can be found in "Of the epidemics" by Hippocrates, a book written about 400 B.B.E.:
..."The physician must be able to tell the antecedents, know the present, and foretell the future- must mediate these things, and have two special objects in view with regard to disease, namely, to do good or to do no harm."...(Book1, Section II, 5)
Spread the word and make others think!
This T Shirt was ethically made with respect to people and the planet.
It has the precious G.O.T.S. label:
No pesticides, insecticides or GMOs used, Ecological dyeing, decent working conditions and wages for farmers and workers
- Available from XS to 2XL, Medium fit, Modern, tubular cut.
- 100% Eco-certified water-based inks (from OEKO-TEX®'s ECO PASSPORT)
- 100% organic ring-spun combed cotton (Stanley/Stella).
- Single Jersey, 150 g/m2. Top quality product.
- Cold machine wash (max 30 ° or 90 ° F). Wash similar colors together, no ironing on print, wash and iron inside out.
- 30-day return policy.
- Tracked shipping.
Click here for easy instructions about sizes