SHIPPING INCLUDED - trackable, ECO packaging
Story of the design
Plato (5th century BCE) was one of the most influential humans in history. He was student of Socrates and teacher of Aristotle.
He wrote that Music is "most sovereign because... rhythm and harmony find their way to the inmost soul and take strongest hold upon it...".(The Republic, III, 399e).
The quote on the T Shirt shows Plato's thoughts in a concentrated form.
Spread the word and make others think!
This T Shirt was ethically made with respect to people and the planet.
It has the precious G.O.T.S. label:
No pesticides, insecticides or GMOs used, Ecological dyeing, decent working conditions and wages for farmers and workers
- Available from XS to 2XL, Medium fit, Modern, tubular cut.
- 100% Eco-certified water-based inks (from OEKO-TEX®'s ECO PASSPORT)
- 100% organic ring-spun combed cotton (Stanley/Stella).
- Single Jersey, 150 g/m2. Top quality product.
- Cold machine wash (max 30 ° or 90 ° F). Wash similar colors together, no ironing on print, wash and iron inside out.
- 30-day return policy.
- Tracked shipping.
Click here for easy instructions about sizes