Story of the design
Socrates (c.470–399 BC) was an ancient Greek philosophers and one of the founders of western philosophy.
Socrates did not write anything, we know his work mainly from his students and followers - especially Plato where this quote comes from "Republic (book 2)":
"Why, a dog, whenever he sees a stranger, is angry; when "(he sees) an acquaintance, he welcomes him, although the one has never done him any harm, nor the other any good. Did this never strike you as curious?
And surely this instinct of the dog is very charming;--your dog is a true philosopher..., because he distinguishes the face of a friend and of an enemy only by the criterion of knowing and not knowing. And must not an animal be a lover of learning who determines what he likes and dislikes by the test of knowledge and ignorance?"
Spread the word and make others think!
This T Shirt was ethically made with respect to people and the planet.
It has the precious G.O.T.S. label:
No pesticides, insecticides or GMOs used, Ecological dyeing, decent working conditions and wages for farmers and workers
- Available from XS to 2XL, Medium fit, Modern, tubular cut.
- 100% Eco-certified water-based inks (from OEKO-TEX®'s ECO PASSPORT)
- 100% organic ring-spun combed cotton (Stanley/Stella).
- Single Jersey, 150 g/m2. Top quality product.
- Cold machine wash (max 30 ° or 90 ° F). Wash similar colors together, no ironing on print, wash and iron inside out.
- 30-day return policy.
- Tracked shipping.
Click here for easy instructions about sizes