Xenakis T-Shirt in extreme music band style!
Story of the Xenakis T-Shirt design
Iannis Xanakis (1922-2001) was one of the most influential composers, architects and music theorists of the 20th century.
Xenakis pioneered the use of mathematical models in music.
He originated musique stochastique, music composed with the aid of electronic computers and based upon mathematical probability systems.
Above all, a pioneer in avant garde music.
Therefore he inspired us to make this Xanakis T-Shirt as an homage to his work through the eyes of today's extreme music audiophiles.
Spread the word and make others think!
Xenakis T-Shirt Specs
This Xenakis T Shirt was ethically made with respect to people and the planet.
It has the precious G.O.T.S. label:
No pesticides, insecticides or GMOs used, Ecological dyeing, decent working conditions and wages for farmers and workers
- Available from XS to 2XL, Medium fit, Modern, tubular cut.
- 100% Eco-certified water-based inks (from OEKO-TEX®'s ECO PASSPORT)
- 100% organic ring-spun combed cotton (Stanley/Stella).
- Single Jersey, 150 g/m2. Top quality product.
- Cold machine wash (max 30 ° or 90 ° F). Wash similar colors together, no ironing on print, wash and iron inside out.
- 30-day return policy.
- Tracked shipping.
Find easy instructions about the size of the Xenakis T-Shirt
Click here for easy instructions about sizes