SHIPPING INCLUDED - trackable, ECO packaging
Story of the design
In book 7 of "The Republic" by Plato, Socrates says: "education is not .. putting true knowledge into a soul that does not possess it... the true analogy is... that of an eye that could not be converted to the light from the darkness except by turning the whole body."
This T Shirt was ethically made with respect to people and the planet.
It has the precious G.O.T.S. label:
No pesticides, insecticides or GMOs used, Ecological dyeing, decent working conditions and wages for farmers and workers
- Available from XS to 2XL, Medium fit, Modern, tubular cut.
- 100% Eco-certified water-based inks (from OEKO-TEX®'s ECO PASSPORT)
- 100% organic ring-spun combed cotton (Stanley/Stella).
- Single Jersey, 150 g/m2. Top quality product.
- Cold machine wash (max 30 ° or 90 ° F). Wash similar colors together, no ironing on print, wash and iron inside out.
- 30-day return policy.
- Tracked shipping.
Click here for easy instructions about sizes