SHIPPING INCLUDED - trackable, ECO packaging
Click here for easy instructions about sizes
Story of the design
Minotaur: Half man, half bull, a true beast living in the legendary labyrinth of Knossos in Crete (Greece). The Athenian hero Theseus managed to kill him and saved.
Minotaur is a symbol of fear of the unknown while Labyrinth is considered by many a symbol of the (spiritual) journey of life, with the entrance representing birth and the exit representing knowing or enlightenment.
This T Shirt was ethically made with respect to people and the planet.
It has the precious G.O.T.S. label:
No pesticides, insecticides or GMOs used, Ecological dyeing, decent working conditions and wages for farmers and workers
- Available from XS to 2XL, Medium fit, Modern, tubular cut.
- 100% Eco-certified water-based inks (from OEKO-TEX®'s ECO PASSPORT)
- 100% organic ring-spun combed cotton (Stanley/Stella).
- Single Jersey, 150 g/m2. Top quality product.
- Cold machine wash (max 30 ° or 90 ° F). Wash similar colors together, no ironing on print, wash and iron inside out.
- 30-day return policy.
- Tracked shipping.