Story of the Minotaur T-shirt design
Minotaur: Half man, half bull, a true beast living in the legendary labyrinth of Knossos in Crete (Greece). The Athenian hero Theseus managed to kill him and saved.
Minotaur is a symbol of fear of the unknown while Labyrinth is considered by many a symbol of the (spiritual) journey of life, with the entrance representing birth and the exit representing knowing or enlightenment.
This organic Minotaur T-shirt is so comfortable, you’ll want to wear it every day.
Made in Europe with respect to fair trade practices, the organic cotton is soft and breathable.
We print on the shirts with water based inks that are friendly to your skin and the environment and won’t weigh you down.
Enjoy its versatile style and wear it with jeans, shorts or a skirt.
This Minotaur T-shirt is available in 5 colors.
This T Shirt was ethically made with respect to people and the planet.
It has the precious G.O.T.S. label:
No pesticides, insecticides or GMOs used, Ecological dyeing, decent working conditions and wages for farmers and workers
- Available from XS to 2XL, Medium fit, Modern, tubular cut.
- 100% Eco-certified water-based inks (from OEKO-TEX®'s ECO PASSPORT)
- 100% organic ring-spun combed cotton (Stanley/Stella).
- Single Jersey, 150 g/m2. Top quality product.
- Cold machine wash (max 30 ° or 90 ° F). Wash similar colors together, no ironing on print, wash and iron inside out.
- 30-day return policy.
- Tracked shipping.
Minotaur and Labyrinth T-Shirt Size Chart
Click here for easy instructions about sizes