SHIPPING INCLUDED - trackable, ECO packaging
Story of the Tsarouchi T-Shirt design
The ultimate Greek symbol. It is the traditional Greek shoe, mainly known today as the footwear of the Greek presidential guard, the famous Evzones.
It is a handmade leather shoe with male and female versions.
The presidential guard version of "tsarouchi" has approx. 50 nails in its sole, that were also used as weapons in times of war.
Worn only by the strongest men (the elite Greek presidential guard), each shoe can weight up to 3kg (6.6 pounds) and is a symbol of strength, masculinity and courage.
Tsarouchi T-Shirt Specs
This T Shirt was ethically made with respect to people and the planet.
It has the precious G.O.T.S. label:
No pesticides, insecticides or GMOs used, Ecological dyeing, decent working conditions and wages for farmers and workers
- Available from XS to 2XL, Medium fit, Modern, tubular cut.
- 100% Eco-certified water-based inks (from OEKO-TEX®'s ECO PASSPORT)
- 100% organic ring-spun combed cotton (Stanley/Stella).
- Single Jersey, 150 g/m2. Top quality product.
- Cold machine wash (max 30 ° or 90 ° F). Wash similar colors together, no ironing on print, wash and iron inside out.
- 30-day return policy.
- Tracked shipping.
Click here for easy instructions about sizes