Unique in house design of a Golden Ratio Hoodie with Plato quote about Harmony
Art of living Golden Ratio Hoodie - Story of the design
Plato (5th century BCE) was one of the most influential humans in history. He was student of Socrates and teacher of Aristotle.
- This quote comes from "Symposium": "... for if the higher and lower notes still disagreed, there could be no harmony-clearly not. For harmony is a symphony, and symphony is an agreement; but an agreement of disagreements while they disagree there cannot be; you cannot harmonize that which disagrees..."
- The design is inspired by the golden ratio, the magical number of harmony φ=1.61803398875... (irrational number).
Spread the word and make others think!
Golden Ratio Hoodie Specs
- High quality (280 G/M²)
- Available sizes: XS to XXL
- Available colors: white, navy blue, heather grey, burgundy and black
- Product designed with 85% Spun and Combed Organic Cotton, 15% recycled polyester: made in a fair trade way.
- 100% Eco-certified water-based inks (from OEKO-TEX®'s ECO PASSPORT)
- Cold machine wash (max 30 ° or 90 ° F). Wash similar colors together, no ironing on print, wash and iron inside out.
- 30-day return policy.
- Tracked shipping.
Click here for easy instructions about sizes