A stylish bag that can be used as a backpack, handbag or tote according to your needs or the occasion.
If you are multitasking, have a lot on your plate, a busy everyday life or you just want to treat yourself this lightweight handbag is ideal for you.
One bag for every hour of the day whether it is work, yoga class, shopping, you name it, you will find a use.
It has a well thought function and is designed and handmade by Maria Mavroudi - Architect, head designer and founder of ReDO brand.
MATERIALS: Cork fabric and fine Italian Leather
ABOUT CORK FABRIC BAGS:
- Cork is natural, organic and sustainable
- Cork is soft, light, durable, fire resistant and waterproof
- By pulling the grey mountaineering cord this tote bag can easily be transformed into a backpack or handbag and vice versa
- Has an interior zipper pocket and an exterior one
- Established as a best seller
- NARA is both fashionable & functional
- Handmade at reDO_lab in Aighion, Greece.
LOOK AFTER CORK FABRIC BAGS
How to clean cork fabric bags
Cork is water resistant. Use a soft wash cloth and water. If needed use a drop of moisture free dish detergent. Pro tip: baby wipes will do the job as well! Don' t forget to let it air dry and you are ready to go!
How durable are cork fabric bags
Cork bags are more durable and have an easy maintenance compared to other materials.Y ou will see that your bag will still look stunning after long time of use. Cork fabric behaves as leather and will get softer with time.
Check our blog post about everything you want to know about cork fabric here
MEASUREMENTS: Length: 48cm Heigth: 37cm Width: 10cm Slight irregularities and variations are part of each bags individuality (more colors available, check our collection)