Ich weiß weder noch glaube ich zu wissen - Sokrates | Unisex-T-Shirt
SHIPPING INCLUDED - trackable, ECO packaging
Art of living T Shirt - Story of the design
Socrates (c. 470–399 BC) was a Greek philosopher and founder of western philosophy. Socrates did not write any text and his work is mainly known from his students, especially Plato.
This quote can be found in Plato's Apology (section 21d), a Socratic dialogue where Socrates spoke at his trial for impiety and corruption.
Spread the word and make others think!
This T Shirt was ethically made with respect to people and the planet.
It has the precious G.O.T.S. label:
No pesticides, insecticides or GMOs used, Ecological dyeing, decent working conditions and wages for farmers and workers
- Available from XS to 2XL, Medium fit, Modern, tubular cut.
- 100% Eco-certified water-based inks (from OEKO-TEX®'s ECO PASSPORT)
- 100% organic ring-spun combed cotton (Stanley/Stella).
- Single Jersey, 150 g/m2. Top quality product.
- Cold machine wash (max 30 ° or 90 ° F). Wash similar colors together, no ironing on print, wash and iron inside out.
- 30-day return policy.
- Tracked shipping.