SHIPPING INCLUDED - trackable, ECO packaging
Art of living Hoodie - Story of the design
Socrates (c. 470–399 BC) was a Greek philosopher and founder of western philosophy. Socrates did not write any text and his work is mainly known from his students, especially Plato.
This quote can be found in Plato's Apology (section 21d), a Socratic dialogue where Socrates spoke at his trial for impiety and corruption.
Spread the word and make others think!
- High quality (280 G/M²)
- Available sizes: XS to XXL
- Available colors: white, navy blue, heather grey, burgundy and black
- Product designed with 85% Spun and Combed Organic Cotton, 15% recycled polyester: made in a fair trade way.
- 100% Eco-certified water-based inks (from OEKO-TEX®'s ECO PASSPORT)
- Cold machine wash (max 30 ° or 90 ° F). Wash similar colors together, no ironing on print, wash and iron inside out.
- 30-day return policy.
- Tracked shipping.
Click here for easy instructions about sizes