Story of the design
Plato (5th century BCE) was one of the most influential humans in history. He was student of Socrates and teacher of Aristotle.
- This quote comes from "Symposium": "...For harmony is a symphony, and symphony is an agreement...; you cannot harmonize that which disagrees..."
- The design is inspired by the golden ratio, the magical number of harmony φ=1.61803398875... (irrational number)
Spread the word and make others think!
This T Shirt was ethically made with respect to people and the planet.
It has the precious G.O.T.S. label:
No pesticides, insecticides or GMOs used, Ecological dyeing, decent working conditions and wages for farmers and workers
- Available from XS to 2XL, Medium fit, Modern, tubular cut.
- 100% Eco-certified water-based inks (from OEKO-TEX®'s ECO PASSPORT)
- 100% organic ring-spun combed cotton (Stanley/Stella).
- Single Jersey, 150 g/m2. Top quality product.
- Cold machine wash (max 30 ° or 90 ° F). Wash similar colors together, no ironing on print, wash and iron inside out.
- 30-day return policy.
- Tracked shipping.
Click here for easy instructions about sizes